Refuting Deceptive 'News' About Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba Released On Anti-Sai Websites
A Visual Guide:
- The Article Is True Or Mostly True And Seems Sincere.
- The Article Has Truths And Untruths And Seems Insincere.
- The Article Is False And Has No Proof To Support It.
- The Article Is Fluff, Filler Stuff, Not Relevant.
SATHYA SAI BABA NEWS (With Updates And Comments):
NEWS: August 14th 2006 Update:
On the SaiPetition.net site, they state the following:
"U.S. citizens should be aware that there have been reports of inappropriate sexual behavior by a prominent local religious leader at an ashram or religious retreat located in Andhra Pradesh."
On the US State Department Site (Ref), it clearly states the following:
"U.S. citizens should be aware that there have been unconfirmed reports of inappropriate sexual behavior by a prominent local religious leader at an ashram or religious retreat located in Andhra Pradesh."
Nothing like leaving out a pivotal word like "UNCONFIRMED" to mislead the general public with. As I have said many times before, these are the shameless liars and deceivers who are attempting to expose Sathya Sai Baba.
NEWS: August 14th 2006 Update:
On the Exbaba guestbook, Robert Priddy said, "David Bailey is thriving, as can be seen on his website at http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com/". Of course, this is just another perfect example of the extremely poor research that Priddy conducts and tries to peddle as the truth. The "David Bailey" (on the link just cited) lives in the USA and his specialty is not even the piano but rather wind instruments! I personally emailed David H. Bailey and he was schooled in the USA and is not the same David Bailey who wrote The Findings. There are numerous people with the name "David Bailey" and Priddy obviously cares less for verifying his information before he disseminates his "error-filled writing" as the truth (which doesn't surprise me considering his track record in deceptively citing sources for his disinformation campaigns).
- False Claims by Sathya Sai Baba regarding Shirdi Sai Baba
Comment: This is an article written by Robert Priddy about Marianne Warren (an alleged former devotee of Sathya Sai Baba) and her book "Unravelling The Enigma: Shirdi Sai Baba In The Light Of Sufism". This is the first time that Priddy made public his alleged correspondence from Marianne Warren (in which she allegedly wrote an introduction to a projected book against Sathya Sai Baba that would have been entitled "Sathya Sai Baba - Godman or Conman"). Warren allegedly expressed concern about David Bailey's "The Findings".
Marianne Warren died in 2004 and it is not possible to verify Priddy's new claims and information about her. Once again Priddy cited another deceased person to make his case against Sathya Sai Baba (as he attempted to do with V.K. Narasimhan: a staunch Sai Devotee to his death, to whom Priddy attributed all sorts of rubbish). For the past 3 years, Priddy had every opportunity to publish (or make reference to) his alleged correspondence with Warren and he suspiciously chose not to do so. He is only doing so after Warren died. Therefore, there is no way to verify the information that Priddy attributed to Warrren. Amusingly enough, I pointed out Priddy's propensity to cite deceased sources a while back. As one can see, the point I made then is confirmed once again now.
Based on the Warren's alleged email, she allegedly was deeply affected by "The Findings" by David and Faye Bailey. Many people (myself included) were mislead by the Bailey's propaganda campaign against Sathya Sai Baba. After extensive research, I now find "The Findings" to be wholly unconvincing for the simple reasons that it provides no proof or evidence against Sathya Sai Baba and relies heavily on unsubstantiated, unverifiable, anonymous and contradictory claims. Click Here to read my article about "The Findings". Click Here to read my article about David Bailey.
Priddy also provided scans to Warren's book about Shirdi Sai Baba. When I provided scans to Priddy's Pro and Anti Sai books on my site, he complained about copyright infringement! Priddy feels he is perfectly entitled to engage in certain actions that he considers illegal and infringing on other's copyrights when done by others.
Priddy also provided a link promoting Sanjay Dadlani's blog, "SaiBabaExposed". Sanjay Dadlani is a pervert, deviant and pathological liar of the worst order. Sanjay Dadlani went around secretly stalking innocent teenagers, mothers and university students with his digicam, filming them under tables and up their dresses, calling them "sluts" and "bitches" and posting over 300 pictures of his lustful escapades on his StreetBitches Blog. Sanjay also has been exposed for his Jesus Sex Fetish, his views on Child And Teen Pornography, his self-admitted Psychological Problems, his Views About Women, his self-admitted Drinking Problems, his Satanic Inclinations, his Shocking Confessions, his Long And Established History As A Pathological Liar, his apparent outward Denial Of His Own Guru Srila Prabhupada, his public Lie About Meeting Aghori Vimalananda, his Homoeroticism And Gender Confusion, and his Inability To Keep A Girlfriend.
NEWS: August 26th 2006 Update:
Since 2002, the faceless, anonymous hypocrite who created the "satirical" and defamatory saibabatribune.blogspot.com International Sai Tribune blog (and hiding behind the pseudonym "Roving Reporter") refused to divulge his identity.
Just recently I discovered (confirming my long-held suspicions) that the creator of this blog is none other than the boot-fetishist and hypocrite extraordinaire, Sanjay Kishore Dadlani.
On the technorati.com website, Sanjay "claimed" the SaiBabaTribune blog as his own. On technorati.com, the only way a person can "claim" a blog under his/her name is by supplying the username and password for the blog (I personally created an account and went through the "claiming" process myself). Since the blog was "claimed" by Sanjay himself, he had to provide the username and password for the blog in order to claim it. Therefore, the blog is his (Refs: 01 - 02).
Needless to say, this also means that Sanjay created (and subsequently deleted) the following three blogs, which were directly linked to the International Sai Tribune blog:
- National Enquirer (Sai Baba Edition) - nesaibabaedition.blogspot.com
- The Puttaparthi Star - puttaparthistar.blogspot.com
- International Sai Tribune - sathyasaiherald.blogspot.com
Is it of any wonder that the blogophile, Sanjay Dadlani, created all these blogs? Sanjay's former/current blogs (so far known):
- killuminati.blogspot.com/ (Deleted & Re-Activated Blog)
- saicopycats.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- saibabaexposed.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- gaurasundara.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- whorehouseblues.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- saibababhajans.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- morenojoe.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- lisadeewitt.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- soulblood.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- talkpolitical.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- simonbrace.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- geraldmoreno.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- saibabanotes.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- saibabatribune.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- gaudiyavedanta.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- streetbitches.blogspot.com/ (Deleted Blog)
- dualvision.blogspot.com/ (Deleted Blog)
- quadruplevision.blogspot.com/ (Deleted Blog)
- saibabatest.blogspot.com/ (Deleted Blog)
- wikimoreno.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
- gaudiyavedanta.blogspot.com/ (Active Blog)
Who knows how many other secret, kinky and trashy blogs Sanjay is hiding or hasn't put his name on? Also, the SaiBabaTribune blog was created in June 2002. Sanjay's SaiBabaExposed blog was created the following month in July 2002.
The truth finally comes out after 4 years! Leave it up to Sanjay to cower behind fake names and hide his identity. Sanjay has much to hide, and with good reason!
- Conny Larsson answers some pointed questions about his Sai Baba 'story'
Comment: This is an amusing set of responses written by Conny Larsson to some questions posed to him by an anonymous person using the name "Beast Master". In Conny's responses, he once again contradicted his former stories about his "crushed knee miracle". This time around, Conny claimed: 1) That he was operated a couple of months earlier to the time he went to Puttaparthi; 2) By the time he went to Puttaparthi he was using only one crutch; 3) He had been given permission from his doctors to go to Puttaparthi, and 4) Ann-Marie Eherenkrona (the lady who wrote Conny's story in a book called "God's Little Clown") slanted Conny's story with a favorable bias.
- "So now, I had crushed my knee. One of my divine horses kicked me so bad, my knee was broken in six pieces. I had two legs in one. Just hanging apart. I went through the severe operation and I was scheduled to go to Baba and they told me though 'No. You have to stay 3 months hospitalized.' I had an iron needle stick, thick like this, all through my heel and I was hanging with the legs like this and I was lying there newly operated. And I thought, 'I can't do it. I just can't come there.' And I was so sad. And then, after 3-4 weeks, or something like that. Maybe 5 weeks. People started to come and say, 'We can't go. If you don't go, we don't go.' And I was usually the one who brought people down there (Reference)." Now, Conny is trying to say that he was operated a few months prior, and not 5 weeks like he formerly claimed. The doctors told Conny that he would have to be hospitalized for 3 months.
- "And at that time, I had to go on the crutches. And when I go on the crutches, I had to do like this. With the both of the legs because as soon as I did anything it was so hurting...And I had so much pain. So I thought, "Oh you man! You don't pass me!" And I was thinking, I was using the word, that pain can do you use...So then people somehow opened up and on the way, I dropped one of the crutches. I had only one crutch and I had such a difficulty to come through. And then he took me out there, on one of the crutches, and I had to use one crutch and one leg and letting the other leg hang in the air (Reference)." Therefore, Conny was using two crutches at that time and dropped one in the commotion. He said he was suffering from immense pain and was even swearing at Baba in his head because the pain was so intense! After Baba healed Conny, he claimed he was totally and completely free from pain. Now, however, Conny is attempting to tell others that his knee was in such a good state that he was only using one crutch.
- "And then they approached the professor of the clinic and said that, 'This is the situation. He is leading us. We can take him in a wheelchair, or whatever.' And they said, 'No. The doctor says no. No way. He's going to be in the bed for at least 8 or 10 weeks.' And then, they kept on arguing with the doctors and finally one of the doctors, there were many at the team, said, 'On your own risk. Don't involve us in this. It's your own risk.' (Reference) Therefore, the doctors did not give their permission as Conny is now claiming.
- Perhaps Ann-Marie Eherenkrona slanted "God's Little Clown" with her favorable bias. However, Conny never dissented with Ann-Marie's story and even repeated it with more fervor and devotion than was related in the book. Ann-Marie could not slant Conny's actual words and testimony that were given at the Sai Retreat in Houston Texas where Conny made all these claims out of his own mouth (Reference).
Conny can't keep any of his stories straight (which is why he is wholly unbelievable). So we are faced with two possibilities: Conny lied when he was a devotee of Sathya Sai Baba or he is lying now. Either scenario does not bode well for Conny Larsson (formerly "God's Little Clown" and presently a very non-cognus mentus Anti-Sai Clown).
- German expose site www.exbaba.de archived on www.exbaba.de.tf
Comment: Reinier Van Der Sandt re-published the German expose site. Alexander Keilonat was the former webmaster to the German expose site. For some very mysterious reason, Keilonat deleted the German expose site and RFJ Sandt re-published it up again, after a lengthy inactive period.