Refuting Deceptive 'News' About Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba Released On Anti-Sai Websites
A Visual Guide:
- The Article Is True Or Mostly True And Seems Sincere.
- The Article Has Truths And Untruths And Seems Insincere.
- The Article Is False And Has No Proof To Support It.
- The Article Is Fluff, Filler Stuff, Not Relevant.
SATHYA SAI BABA NEWS (With Updates And Comments):
- Another kind of Sathya Sai Hanky-Panky
Comment: This has got to be one of the most ridiculous, childish and immature articles written by Robert Priddy in recent weeks. Quite frankly I was very surprised that Priddy had the nerve to sign his name to this juvenile article. After years of publicly failing to make any leeway against Sathya Sai Baba in the legal system, media and elsewhere, Robert Priddy has become so desperate and frenzied that he is now attacking Sathya Sai Baba simply because Baba wipes his mouth and nose with a handkerchief! That's it. Priddy gathered no less than 20 pictures of Sathya Sai Baba wiping his mouth and nose and is making fun of this in what appears to be one of Priddy's typical online venting sessions.
Then Priddy ranted about "several brave whistle-blowers" who allegedly claimed that Baba collected their semen in his handkerchief. Of course all of these "several brave whistle-blowers" do not have names. They are all anonymous and these stories could have been entirely fabricated. The only people who made mention to Baba allegedly collecting semen in his handkerchief are the Fundamentalist Christian Tal Brooke (who attributed a story to someone named "Patrick" who has never come forward, in 30 years, to support Brooke's claim) and David Bailey (who never mentioned names or gave specifics). Priddy wants people to be naive and gullible and blindly believe his unsubstantiated and unverifiable claims. Priddy is once again spreading his perversions of the truth without providing a scintilla of evidence to back up his self-created sexual scenarios that he projects on to Sathya Sai Baba.
- Suffer The Children Unto Sai Baba
Comment: Once again, Anti-Sai Activists continue to promote and advertise Sanjay Dadlani (the confirmed misogynist, racist, mentally disturbed Jesus fetishist who was caught, with his pants down, secretly taking pictures up women's dresses and under tables and posting them on his private Street Bitches blog). This proves that Anti-Sai Activist's entire stand on "morality", "truth" and "righteousness" is one huge pretense.
- Suffer MORE Children Unto Sai Baba
Comment: Another duplication from Sanjay Dadlani's blog. See previous post.
- Sai Baba's Internet Ban CONFIRMED!
Comment: Another duplication from Sanjay Dadlani's blog. See 2 previous posts.
- Official Site: International Sathya Sai Baba Organization
- Official Site: Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust - Prashanthi Nilayam
- Official Site: Radio Sai Global Harmony
- Official Site: Sri Sathya Sai Books & Publications Trust
- Official Site: Sai Cast
- Official Site: Sri Sathya Sai Institute Of Higher Learning
- Sathya Sai Baba Promotes Primitive Beliefs in Black Magic/Witchcraft
Comment: Robert Priddy wrote an article claiming that Sathya Sai Baba is "one of those many ignorami who sustain and spread false beliefs about the powers of black magicians and witches". Apparently, Robert Priddy was also "one of those many ignorami who sustained and spread false beliefs about black magicians and witches" because he was an ardent follower and practitioner of Sathya Sai Baba's teachings for 17 long years! Priddy claimed to have studied Baba's teaching in such depth that he compiled an index (over the course of many years) entitled "Back to the Source" that contained Eighteen Thousand "separately-detailed entries" to Baba's teachings. So if Sathya Sai Baba is an ignorant person who spreads primitive beliefs in black magic and witches, this does not reflect well for Priddy's intelligence and mental state when he was a former devotee of Sathya Sai Baba for 17 years!
- Black magic not inflicted on Sai (heart attacks) 26 S3 16-93 S3
- Demon & man, differences between (the 3 Da's) 396f S4 29-157 S5
- Demonic type of person: ego/pride/hurtful 2 San 1-93 39-396 S25
- Demons as symbol of evil thoughts, feelings, acts 198 San 8-95 19-204 S28
- Evil: bring Me all the evil in you & leave it 176 S1 29-181 S1
- Evil & egoism etc. poured into the yagna fire 76 V of Div
- Evil forces, the product of grief 165 S3 4-23 S4
- Evil & good both have right to exist 31 S3 17-99 S3
- Evil & good, has ever been a struggle between 4 Geetha-V
- Evil & good in world are both Divine expressions 37 San 2-95 1-1f S28
- Evil habits: one leads to a whole gang of them 161 S7b 2-14 S11
- Evil has potentiality to become good, remember 92 S1 15-89 S1
- Evil: How does God, the ruler, permit it? 48f SSai-V
- Evil in others, do not seek to discover 70f S10 24-156 S13
- Evil in you manifests an obstacle in your path 118 S9 36-211 S12
- Evil is from the ego, not from God 216 MyB&I 206 Convers
- Evil is to be transformed by good association 32 S3 17-99 S3
- Evil looks, thoughts, speech: try to give them up - - 9-75 S19
- Evil: none exists except in man's activities 293 San 11-85 - -
- Evil: none free from its taint/all need correcting 3 S4 1-4 S3
- Evil now widespread & unconfined 153 S3 2-12 S4
- Evil, ogres of 194 Bhagav-V
- Evil: see, hear, think, talk, do no evil 187 San 7-91 11-122 S24
- Evil: see, talk, hear, think, do no evil - but only good 1-7 Kodai-98 - -
- Evil traits of many lives not instantly wiped out 39 S11 55-348 S14
- Evil traits through many lives & generations 39 S11 - -
- Evil used for purpose it's suited to 31 S3 17-99 S3
- Evil will be destroyed by Sai 153 S3 2-12 S4
- Evil won't affect the compassionate, true server 113 San 5-93 14-138 S26
- Evil-doers, now no question of extermination of 23 S2 2-5 S2
- Evil-minded elders, avoid (even if your own parents) 131 San 5-99
- Magic; both black & white types do exist 227 S4 49-285 S4
- Magic, miracle outwardly & leela inwardly 100 S2 18-91 S2
Right out of Priddy's own mouth when he was a devotee and among the "ignorami who sustain and spread false beliefs about the powers of black magicians and witches"!Click Here to read an article written by Robert Priddy in which he sustains and spreads false beliefs about "elves, fairies, leprechauns, gnomes, trolls, water spirits, animal and plant spirits or 'devas' , angels, invisible helpers', shaman 'spirits', 'allies' , UFOs, extra-terrestrials, possessive demons, Satan, Pan-figures and other demi-gods"! Robert Priddy is a deeply conflicted person who not only criticizes others for their beliefs, but attempts (very hard) to suppress information about his beliefs that would include him among the ranks of "ignorami" who sustain and spread false beliefs in superstitious phenomena (even believing that a lizard and butterfly were supernatural manifestations of elemental spirits).
- Update on Robert Priddy's article on 'Elementals'
Comment: After publishing my previous response above, Robert Priddy rushed to do damage control by updating his article on elementals in which he professed a belief in "elves, fairies, leprechauns, gnomes, trolls, water spirits, animal and plant spirits or 'devas' , angels, invisible helpers', shaman 'spirits', 'allies' , UFOs, extra-terrestrials, possessive demons, Satan, Pan-figures and other demi-gods". Despite his retraction in believing in elementals, Priddy equivocally stated: "The existence of 'elementals' is still highly hypothetical and - in the light of the on-going research facilitated by massive advances in computing power and consequent depth of neurological research. I am not inclined entirely to reject the 'elementals' hypothesis, seeing that I do not assert that I can know sufficiently things which so far are not entirely researched." Therefore, Priddy's retraction was a tongue-in-cheek response that speaks volumes for his gullibility when he advocated for and believed in "elves, fairies, leprechauns, gnomes, trolls, water spirits, animal and plant spirits or 'devas' , angels, invisible helpers', shaman 'spirits', 'allies' , UFOs, extra-terrestrials, possessive demons, Satan, Pan-figures and other demi-gods" since 1988!
- Lesson 2: God: A primer
Comment: The Exbaba site duplicated an article published on suite101.com by Nikesh Murali (a member of the Atheist foundation of Australia and the Humanist Society of Queensland). This cut and paste proves how Anti-Sai Activists love to regurgitate the same outdated cud over and over again. On the SuiteU Alumni Newsletter December 2004, there is a link to this article by Nikesh Murali (meaning that the article was written prior to December 2004). Anti-Sai Activists are so desperate for negative information against Sathya Sai Baba, they are re-publishing old information and trying to pass it off as something new. What is even more amusing is how most of the information on Nikesh's article was originally published (verbatim) in 2000 by Babu R.R. Gogineni (an atheist and rationalist) on the uni-giessen.de site. Gogineni's article was subsequently used in a publication on the dci.dk site and Nikesh copied from that page verbatim. So the information on Nikesh's article comes from sources dating back to 2000. Just more proof exposing how skeptics love to re-hash the same old information, over and over again, in a pathetic attempt to wage their smear campaigns against Sathya Sai Baba.
- The cult quality: Will you become a Satya Sai Baba devotee?
Comment: Once again (as in the previous post) Anti-Sai Activists are desperately scouring the internet for negative information against Sathya Sai Baba. This time around, Anti-Sai Activists found an article dating back to August of 2002 (whose original, unnamed source dates back to October of 1999). Strangely enough, this article only mentions Sathya Sai Baba's name once (suggesting that the article never mentioned Sathya Sai Baba's name, although the forum topic did). The text to this forum post was allegedly duplicated from an unnamed "Health and Nutrition magazine" (dated October 1999) that simply discussed charismatic cult leaders (never referring to Sathya Sai Baba by name) and advice for those who are leaving a cult and are in transition.
- Is quack devotee Shashi Tharoor fit for top UN job?
Comment: Don't be deceived by the fancy layout on this site. It is a blog where anyone can submit an Anti-Sai article of his/her choice. In this instance, this article was duplicated from Sanjay Dadlani's blog. The person who published this article, against Sathya Sai Baba, is anonymous and hides behind the pseudonym "Jonty" (formerly calling himself "Colourz"). I discovered, in a round-about way that "Jonty" is a man by the name "Jayanta Bhattacharya".
- Conny Larsson's talk on Cults at the FECRIS Conference, Brussels
Comment: Click Here to view my articles about Conny Larsson. The following claims, made by Conny Larsson, prove that Conny is a deeply disturbed individual who will shamelessly resort to blatant lies to smear Sathya Sai Baba's name. Conny claimed, with no proof or evidence, that:
- The Sai Org is a "money laundering machine".
- "From day one it organised a paedophile ring trafficking people back and forth i.e. young Indian boys are sent to America and American coloured men from ghettoes in New York etc. are sent to the Indian fellows and mostly to the Ashram."
- "The Ashram itself today, receives from 10 000 to 1 000 000 people. There is continual trafficking in people that arrive by plane. There is a new airport which has been built."
One will notice that these claims are new. Never before has Conny claimed that Sathya Sai Baba or the Sai Org ran/runs a pedophile ring or a people trafficking ring! Where is the proof? There is no proof! Conny Larsson is a mentally disturbed person (admittedly) who is a pathological liar who supports and promotes other pathological liars and deviant perverts like Sanjay Kishore Dadlani. Conny is obviously doing what he does best: Embellish. One can't help to notice that Conny's claims and allegations against Sathya Sai Baba are getting more and more extreme and desperate. This leaves one with the distinct impression that Conny is totally unreliable, dishonest and deceitful.
Conny claimed he knows everything that goes on in the Sai Org. After making this claim, Conny stated (matter-of-factly) that Isaac Tigrett donated $108 million dollars to build the Super Specialty Hospital. In actuality, Tigrett donated $20 million dollars. Why did Conny Larsson embellish the donation amount made by Tigrett five-fold? Conny also implied that the Super Specialty Hospital is stealing organs from poor Indians. Where is the proof? Don't ask Conny. He doesn't know.
Then Conny rambled on about the Unesco withdrawal. Conny failed to mention the fact that Anti-Sai Activists have been attacking Unesco since February of 2005! Click Here to read the real story behind the Unesco Withdrawal. Why did Conny Larsson leave out this relevant information?
Finally, to top off Conny's over-emotional ranting and raving, he claimed that he fears so much for his life that he moved to Cyprus. Nothing like publicly tipping off potential felons as to one's new place of residence! They don't come much nuttier than Conny Larsson.
- Yet more Sai Baba believers and donors commit suicide
Comment: This story is about 2 people in India who committed suicide and handed over their house and property to the "Sai Baba Trust, Bangalore". This newspaper article does not specifically mention Sathya Sai Baba's name. It is well known that the Sathya Sai Central Trust is located in Puttaparthi, Andrah Pradesh. Not Bangalore, Karnataka (which is in a separate state). However, it is entirely possible that the "Sai Baba" referred to in the article is Shirdi Sai Baba. There happens to be a Shirdi Sai Baba "Sri Akshaya Sai Religious and Charitable Trust" in Bangalore, India.
- Visit Sedna, a new blog about godmen
Comment: An extremely mediocre Anti-Sai Blog (which has been subsequently deleted) from a person calling herself "Sedna" (aka "Aruna", aka "Ans").