March 2008 ‘Open Letter’ - Prasanthi Council
‘Open Letter’: Anti-Sai Propaganda, Rhetoric And Hypocrisy Exposed:
On March 17, 2008, Anti-Sai Activists published an ‘open letter’ addressed to the Prashanti Council that is duplicated below along with my responses.
Open letter to the Prasanthi Council - c/o Dr. M. Goldstein, Dr. G. Venkataraman and its other members.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Many official and other closely associated prominent supporters of the Sathya Sai Organization have allowed - particularly since considerable exit from the organization commenced from circa 2000 – deplorable libel and misrepresentation of former devotees in many countries, including stalking of former devotees both on and off the Internet. The Sathya Sai Organization therefore apparently condones this intense underhand campaign of vilification against its former members who testify about and dissent from the devotees’ proclaimed Lord and Master, Sathya Sai Baba. Evidence of this is given in web links below this document, and further evidence can be provided to bona fide investigators.
Further, two semi-official pro-Sai web sites - saibabaofindia.com/ and saibabalinks.org/ - which could not operate without the help of central officials of the Sathya Sai Organization, Radio Sai Global Harmony and Sai ashrams, have links to websites which libel all former members who have spoken out. Such links reveal the obvious inability of Sai representatives in these groups to reply honestly and cogently to any of the many published allegations about Sai Baba made by those who were long respected members, in some cases prominent leaders, of his international organization. Furthermore, some members link to extremist web sites which have as their primary agenda contrived attempts at character assassination of ex-followers who present critical views. The most prominent of such sites are examined here and here.
My Response: The introduction and foundational premise to this “open letter” are perfect examples of the type of shabby and shameful research that Sai Critics often attempt to peddle as the “truth” to the unsuspecting masses. The saibabaofindia.com and saibabalinks.org websites are not “official” or “semi-official” domains affiliated with the Sathya Sai Organization. They are independent websites owned and maintained by Sai Devotees. Critics cannot provide a scintilla of credible evidence to support their spurious and conspiratorial claims that these two websites require the help of “central officials in the Sathya Sai Organization” to operate on the internet. Ex-Devotees began their ‘open letter’ with foundational arguments that are inherently fraudulent. Therefore, the majority of complaints made in this ‘open letter’ are flawed and without merit.
For one who has the intellect, capacity and decency to double-check his/her facts, the Sai Baba Of India Disclaimer Page specifically states:
“Disclaimer: This website is a private, voluntary & non profit work and not associated/affiliated to any official Sathya Sai Baba institution - Sathya Sai Central Trust, any Sathya Sai Organisation, any Sathya Sai Baba Center or similar in any way, shape or form. Any claims or assumptions thereof should be dismissed. This site is maintained and the information offered on the site is meant as public service. Sai Baba of India site can not be held responsible for the content of any external link which is located outside this site’s domain.” (Ref)
For one who has the intellect, capacity and decency to double-check his/her facts, the Sai Baba Links Disclaimer Page specifically states:
“Disclaimer: This site SaiBabaLinks is a private initiative which is not affiliated to the Sathya Sai Central Trust, any Sathya Sai Organisation, any Sathya Sai Baba Center or similar in any way, shape or form. Any claims or assumptions thereof should be dismissed. SaiBabaLinks can not be held respronsible for the content of any external link which is located outside the SaiBabaLinks domain. Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained in this site, SaiBabaLinks does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy thereof. SaiBabaLinks endeavors to update the information on this site on a regular basis, but cannot guarantee its accuracy at all times.The responsibility for opinions expressed in articles, studies, essayes, books and other contributions linked by this site rests solely with their authors, and publication does not constitute an endorsement by SaiBabaLinks of the opinion expressed in them. ” (Ref)
Apparently, all ten ex-devotees who signed this lamentable “open letter” (Serguei Badaev, Timothy Conway, Dennis Hanisch, David Lyons, Barry Pittard, Robert Priddy, Reidun Priddy, Al Rahm, Barbara Shocket and Dhanyi Jo Sinclair) lacked the intellect, capacity and decency to double-check and research the facts for themselves. These ten ex-devotees have shown through their negligence and group-thuggery tactics that they care more for deceit and speculation and care less for truth and accuracy. Now that these ten ex-devotee’s shabby and shameful research has been thoroughly exposed with verifiable information, I am sure that (sooner-or-later) they will modify their “open letter” with excuses and ridiculous explanations in an attempt to do damage control.
On the indiainteracts.com website, Barry Pittard posted an article that claimed “Sathya Sai Baba leaders” and “Sai Baba’s global cult leaders” permit massive slanderous attacks against Ex-Devotees. Of course, the alleged “leaders” in question (which are non-official, Pro-Sai websites) simply posted reciprocal links to my website. That’s it. Leave it to Ex-Devotees to exaggerate the facts, distort the truth and purposely mislead others with their propaganda and rhetoric.
Consequently, ex-devotee’s arguments about the saibabaofindia.com and saibabalinks.org domains publishing reciprocal links to my saisathyasai.com website (which forms the foundational premise to their “accessory to a massive libel and disinformation campaign” claim) are entirely moot, irrelevant and negated. When critics publish their propaganda, defamations and libels on hundreds of Anti-Sai webpages, websites, blogs, forums, groups and free-press-release domains, they think nothing of it. However, when a couple of Pro-Sai websites publish reciprocal links to my Pro-Sai website, they raise a huge cry, foam-at-the-mouth, gnash their teeth and see a conspiracy at work.
WITHHELD INFORMATION & GENERALIZATIONS:
One will notice how critics did not cite any names to the alleged “Many official and other closely associated prominent supporters of the Sathya Sai Organization”. One will also notice how their “further evidence” is exclusively reserved for “bona fide investigators” only. It is exactly this type of secrecy and non-specific generalizations that make critics appear that they are deliberately concealing information and are misrepresenting the truth. Considering the fact that no money-hungry lawyer or legal agency has been willing to represent alleged victims in the past 10+ years in India, critic’s claims to “secret” and “confidential” information are dubious and unconvincing.
STALKING AND ATTACKS AGAINST SAI DEVOTEES & PRO SAI ACTIVISTS:
Anti-Sai Activists have targeted not only Sathya Sai Baba and the Sai Organization, they have also targeted high ranking Sai Devotees and anyone seen as having a favorable opinion about Sathya Sai Baba. For example, Glen Meloy attacked Dr. Wayne Dyer simply because he recommended reading Sai Baba books. Barry Pittard relentlessly stalked and waged public smear campaigns against Rabbi David Zeller (Ref), Dr. Sunny Anand (Ref) and Hal Honig (Ref). Anti-Sai Activists have stalked and maliciously attacked me, De Witt, SaiOnline, Radiosai, Goldstein, Kalam, Kasturi, Alwe, Tigrett, Ramanathan, Sullivan, Krystal, Hislop, Giovanni, Shah, Baskin, Mead, Aitken, Kreydick, Jogarao, Jagadeeshan, Bozzani, Meyer, Kasturi, Haraldsson, Vajpayee, Hawley, Tharoor, Naipul, Venkataraman, Kalam, Bayer, Rao, Harvey, Evans, Parnell, Bhagani, Piculell, Gutter, Drucker, several Indian Justices and hundreds of Sai Devotees and Non-Devotees alike (all fully documented on their own Anti-Sai websites and blogs). On the ExBaba guestbook, Nish Paramjorthy made a critical comment using his real name and email address. Robert Priddy and Reinier Van Der Sandt traced Nish’s email address to his place of employment and maliciously sent them complaints in an attempt to embarrass him and get him fired. Therefore, all these feral attacks must indicate that critics possess an “aggressive cultist nature” (an argument they made later on in this ‘open letter’).
EX-DEVOTEE’S ENDORSEMENT OF AND ASSOCIATION WITH SANJAY DADLANI:
Robert Priddy, Barry Pittard, the ExBaba Domain (including its webmasters Andries Krugers Dagneaux and Reinier Van Der Sandt), Tony O’Clery, Conny Larsson, Alan Kazlev, Afshin Khorramshahgol, Brian Steel, UsedByBaba, Barbara Dent and other critics of Sai Baba explicitly and publicly promote, endorse and associate themselves with the fully exposed sexual deviant Sanjay Dadlani.
Apparently Anti-Sai Activists see absolutely nothing wrong with Sanjay Dadlani’s homosexual-fantasizing slurs, perverted Jesus-sex fetish and deviant boot-sex fetish. Sanjay Dadlani secretly stalked innocent women at Middlesex University (calling them “bitches” and “sluts”, saying “they want it”, calling Mothers “MILFs”, photographing females and teenagers up their dresses and under tables and published these photos on his streetbitches blog). This is the type of person that Ex-Devotees publish, promote, link to and endorse.
Sanjay Dadlani even posted on the QuickTopic Forum (using multiple fake names, including female names) and made disgusting posts under the name “Marquis de Sade” about a large penis for anal sex, a feces-covered anus, bestiality, people vomiting into each other’s mouths and a Priest ejaculating on the face of a little girl as related by her brother. Sanjay even posted under the name “kick his head in” and said that someone should murder Sathya Sai Baba (of course, this is the same guy who rejoiced when a Sai Baba temple was bombed). This is the type of sleazy and slimy character that Ex-Devotees associate themselves with and whose blog (saibabaexposed) they prominently link to on their Anti-Sai websites and blogs.
Needless to say, Sanjay Dadlani (unlike myself) cannot source his defamations against me with any verifiable or credible sources or references. Anti-Sai Activists ignore and adamantly refuse to publish links to my responses refuting Sanjay Dadlani’s defamations (proving that Ex-Devotees agenda is one of blatant deceit, dishonesty and disinformation).
MALICIOUS DEFAMATIONS, LIBELS & SLURS AGAINST JOE MORENO:
Purposely suppressed in this ‘open letter’ are numerous defamations, libels and slurs made against me (Joe Moreno) by Robert Priddy, Barry Pittard, Basava Premanand, Brian Steel, Sanjay Dadlani, Tony O’Clery, Conny Larsson, Alan Kazlev, UsedByBaba, Barbara Dent, among others. On my article entitled Attack Webpages Against Gerald Joe Moreno, one can glimpse the feral attacks made against me by Ex-Devotees.
I have been called (just to name a few):
- A “shit and piss porn pervert”
- A “proxy defamer”
- A “blackmailer”
- A “rapist”
- A “bent over queer”
- A “jackass”
- A “diabolical raping pedophile whore”
- “faggot Moreno”
- A person having “shadow projection”
- A person suffering from “anankastic personality disorder”
- A “faggot boy”
- A “stooge”
- A “pet stooge”
- A “pedophile”
- A “pedophile groupie”
- A person with a “faeces fetish”
- A person affiliated with “strippers”
- A person affiliated with “lesbians”
- A person affiliated with “shit and piss porn stars”
- A person affiliated with “ex-porn stars”
- A person with a “shit and piss porn fetish”
- A “Nazi”
- A “Nazi admirer”
- “sloppy, slippery, selective, propagandistic, over-excitable and increasingly malicious”
- A Nazi from a previous life
- A person who sees Sai Baba as “possibly a pretend homosexual lover”
- A “counterfeiter”
- An “insidious and nasty perverted person”
- A “libeler”
- A “defamer”
- A “liar”
- A “copyright infringer”
- A poster of images of a “pornographic kind”
- A poster on “illegal teen porn websites”
- A person “being investigated for serious crimes”
- A “whore”
- A “devil”
- A “sexual pervert”
- An “unemployed person leeching off the state”
- A person who frequented “brothels at PN”
- A “black asshole”
- A “funky nigger”
- A “damned Jew killer”
- A “demon”
- A “demon whore”
- A “Sai fag queen”
- A “bloody bastard”
- A “possible alcoholic”
- A “paid shill” for the Sai Org
- A person being “funded” by the Sai Org
- A “paid devotee” for the Sai Org
- A person with “no other work” than my websites
- A person who is “well funded”
- A person who was sexually abused by Sai Baba
- A person who was “massaged” with oil by Sai Baba
- A person who uses “hidden (anonymous) IPs”
- A “de facto as official an Internet spokesperson for defence of entire International Sai Organisation”
The list of defamations, libels and slurs against me go on and on ad nauseam.
One will not find a single ex-devotee coming forward and condemning these remarks made by their fellow Anti-Sai Activists (proving that their lukewarm lip service to honesty, morality and ethics is one huge hypocritical pretense).
HOLLOW LEGAL THREATS DESPITE ‘TOP LAWYERS’ CLAIM:
On his wordpress blog, Barry Pittard said:
“Despite the alarums and excursions of Dr G. Venkataraman (and informally allied Sai Baba proxy defenders on the Internet whose libels and slanders are deemed by top lawyers in three countries to be extreme, widespread and highly actionable), the BBC had every just cause to shoot clandestinely.” (Ref)
Neither Dr. G. Venkataraman nor any other Sai Devotee or Pro-Sai Activist has been sued, served with a suit or even contacted by any lawyer for alleged “libels and slanders” (despite Barry Pittard’s questionable claims attributed to anonymous “top lawyers”). It is significant that although Barry Pittard claimed (again) he is in contact with anonymous “top lawyers” (from three countries, nonetheless), he has been unable (in the past 9 years since his defection) to assist any alleged victim to obtain legal representation or to assist any alleged victim to file a court case against Sathya Sai Baba in India.
It is significant, however, that Barry Pittard was threatened with a legal suit by Ramanathan, Robert Priddy was threatened with a million dollar legal suit for defamation by Leo Rebello (Ref) and a legal threat against Anti-Sai Activists (the details of which are fanatically protected and withheld) forced them to put a disclaimer on their Anti-Sai websites stating that the information they provide about Sai Baba may not be entirely true or valid (Ref)!
My Response: There is no verifiable or credible information or documentation regarding the allegations against Yachendra. He has not been charged with any crime and critics cannot provide any proof to the contrary. All the information regarding Yachendra must be obtained solely from Basava Premanand and Anti-Sai Activists, who cannot be trusted to give accurate, honest and reliable information.
Regarding the alleged email correspondence with Yachendra, I demand the exact same information that Premanand demanded from me regarding my email correspondence with Al Rahm (Ref). Critics should supply me with “scanned copies of correspondence” with Yachendra (with full headers) so I can “verify that the purported emails are genuine”. If critics do not provide me with scanned copies “when it is so simple”, then it is to be concluded that critics “have other ulterior motives”. I see no reason why these demands are unreasonable when Premanand found them entirely reasonable and rejected my correspondence with Al Rahm because I did not fulfill his demands. Critics should follow and implement the standards they demand from others.
My Response: Once again, there is no verifiable or credible information or documentation regarding the allegations against Yachendra. He has not been charged with any crime and critics cannot provide any proof to the contrary.
My Response: If information is negative but true, that is not “defamation”. Critics are quick to say that I have “defamed” and “libeled” them, yet their references and refutations are no where to be found. All that can be found are long, rambling webpages against me filled with long, rambling ad hominem attacks (including dishonest information like: a fraudulent screencap of my webpage, bogus claims regarding anonymous IPs, falsely attributed posts, etc.). Unlike Ex-Devotees, when I accuse critics of “lies”, “defamations” and “libels”, I reference the relevant information with direct quotes, links and screen-caps.
Anti-Sai websites readily link to other dishonest websites. Therefore, critics make the argument for me that they do not abide by the spiritual or ethical standards they demand from others.
Although the saibabaofindia.com and saibabalinks.org domains are not affiliated with any official Sai Organization website or member, Robert Priddy (a conspiracy theorist of the worst order) falsely accused radiosai.org (an official Sai Org website) of linking to my website and thereby “endorsing” me. Needless to say, this claim is a bold-faced untruth and I fully responded to it in an article entitled: Defamatory Attacks Addressed: Response 3.
My Response: This entire paragraph is based on the fraudulent foundational basis discussed and refuted earlier on this page.
It goes without mention that Sai Devotees and Pro-Sai Activists are law-abiding, honest and community-serving individuals who have been entirely within their rights to question and doubt the many hearsay rumors, unconfirmable accounts, contradictory claims, anonymous stories, bold-faced lies, gutter accusations and blatant misrepresentations dispersed on the internet by Former Followers of Sathya Sai Baba. The facts speak for themselves:
- Sathya Sai Baba has never (ever) been convicted of any crime.
- Sathya Sai Baba has never (ever) been charged with any crime.
- Sathya Sai Baba has never had even one single complaint lodged against him by any alleged victim, first-hand, in India. As a matter of fact, not even one alleged victim has even tried to file a basic police complaint or court case against Sathya Sai Baba in India (the only place where courts would have jurisdiction over him as an individual defendant).
These are the cold, hard facts and no rationalist, critic, skeptic or ex-devotee can provide a scintilla of verifiable evidence to the contrary (Ref). Even with all of their alleged “secret” and “confidential” information (reserved exclusively for “bona fide investigators”), Ex-Devotees have been unable to convince (in the past 10+years) even one reputable journalist or media agency to verify their rampant and unsubstantiated serial pedophilia allegations against Sai Baba. Nor have Ex-Devotees been able to convince alleged victims to file court cases against Sai Baba in India despite offering them free “world-class legal resources” (Ref). Ex-Devotees also lied about me and publicly claimed I was sexually abused by Sai Baba (Ref). If Ex-Devotees unapologetically lie like this about me, what does this say about the integrity of their claims against Sai Baba?
1) Sathya Sai Baba forbade Dr. Michael Goldstein (the top official of his worldwide institutions) to allow any discussion of the allegations – thus rejecting all principles of accountability and transparency. For many years, no official in the Sathya Sai Organization was allowed even to mention these serious matters in public, but for the very brief and severely skewed comments of your former international chairman Indulal Shah (India) and T. Sri Ramanathan (Australia).
My Response: Both Robert Priddy and Randi Godager banned me from their servers due to their inability to answer pertinent questions directed to them (Refs: 01 - 02). My hate mail also shows the true modus operandi of Sai Baba critics. Combine all of this with Ex-Devotee’s numerous defamations, libels, slurs and attacks and one is left with the distinct impression that they are anything but “reasonable and upright members” who are “far removed from cultic and antidemocratic modes of thinking and conduct”.
How exactly did Ex-Devotees obtain the information that Dr. Michael Goldstein was prohibited from discussing the allegations? They obtained this information from the Secret Swami Documentary in which Goldstein talked about the allegations. Sathya Sai Baba told Goldstein “If you want to fight with people in the gutter, you also have to go into the gutter. Dont” (Secret Swami, 10.49.47). Ex-Devotees (who allege they are “reasonable and upright members” who are “far removed from cultic and antidemocratic modes of thinking and conduct”) not only misrepresented the facts about Goldstein, they stalk him, ceaselessly attack him and even carefully clipped specific movie frames from the Secret Swami Program and made self-serving pictures of him that are widely distributed on Anti-Sai websites and blogs along with their typical slurs and misleading comments (Refs: 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05).
Although critics love to post pictures of Sai Devotees and Sai Proponents on their Anti-Sai websites and blogs, when the same is done to them, they throw over-emotional hissy fits and accuse others of “copyright infringement” and make indirect threats of legal action.
My Response: Where are the verifiable references to support these unsubstantiated claims? There is no proof that the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust suffered any setbacks in donations due to the allegations against Sai Baba. As a matter of fact, rediff.com reported that the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust was the largest recipient of foreign donations for the year 2000-2001 (Ref) and for the year 2003-2004 (Ref). Ex-Devotees made it clear (in no uncertain terms) that they are trying to impact donations to the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust through their unremitting smear campaigns against Sai Baba (Ref).
There is absolutely no proof that Sai Baba directed Dr. G. Venkataraman to do “damage control” on his behalf. This assumption is based on flimsy inferences and speculations not rooted in fact. It is amusing that critics are now alleging that Sai Baba did not discuss the allegations leveled against him. Sathya Sai Baba has spoken out against the allegations (several times) from as recently as March 2007 (Ref) and going back as far as December 2000 (Ref). These are verifiable facts, whereas critic’s statements are not.
My Response: The “testimonies and criticisms” are not “well documented”. The fact of the matter remains that many Sai Devotees do not believe the allegations against Sathya Sai Baba based on rational, reasonable, intellectual, factual and common sense observations. No need to resort to “divinity” claims or “true believer” claims. Some of these rational, reasonable, intellectual, factual and common-sense observations are:
- Alleged victims have never (ever) filed a basic police complaint against Sathya Sai Baba in India for alleged improprieties (Ref).
- Alleged victims have never (ever) filed a court case against Sathya Sai Baba in India for alleged improprieties (Ref).
- Sathya Sai Baba has never (ever) been formally charged with any crime, sexual or otherwise (Ref).
- Alleged victim’s contradictory stories, questionable claims, revealing personal comments and internet behavior strongly argue that they are not credible (Refs: 01 – 02).
- Although it is claimed that alleged victims filed “affidavits” and were willing to testify in a court of law in India against Sai Baba (Ref), they have never been able to obtain the representation of a lawyer despite:
- The lucrative prospect of a successful suit (critics allege that Sathya Sai Baba’s “empire” is worth over a billion dollars).
- The offer of free “world-class legal resources” from Ex-Devotees (Ref).
- Ex-Devotees constant claims that they are in correspondence with “international lawyers” and “top lawyers” from three countries.
- The opportunity (whether the lawsuit is successful or not) to present to the world the alleged “evidence” they claim they possess (but are withholding for reasons of secrecy and confidentiality).
- The vast publicity a lawsuit against Sathya Sai Baba would generate to their cause.
- It is also a fact that Barry Pittard was threatened with legal action by Ramanathan and Robert Priddy was threatened with a million dollar legal claim for defamation by Leo Rebello (Ref). Anti-Sai Activists were threatened with a highly secretive legal suit (whose particulars they refuse to divulge) that forced them to put disclaimers on their Anti-Sai websites that state the information they provide against Sri Sathya Sai Baba may NOT be true, accurate or valid (Ref)!
- Ex-Devotees have alleged that “hundreds” to “thousands” of “minors”, “children” and “male youth” have been molested by Sathya Sai Baba. Needless to say, all of the alleged victims (including their mothers and fathers) have all (without exception) failed in their legal duty of “mandated reporting” and are thereby (using critic’s arguments) “accomplices in sexual molestation crimes”. When no one (including mothers, fathers and/or relatives) has filed a basic police complaint, public grievance or court case against Sathya Sai Baba in India for the alleged molestations of “children”, why should Sai Devotees make complaints or launch investigations based on internet rumors spread by people who have proven themselves (time and again) to be pathological prevaricators? These indisputable facts strongly solidify the argument that Sathya Sai Baba never molested children (Ref).
- Several alleged victims dubiously claimed that Sathya Sai Baba literally and miraculously transformed his penis into a vagina (and vice-versa) by snapping his fingers, clapping his hands or blowing on his fingertips (Ref).
- Alleged victim’s stories and accounts are mostly repeated, clarified, explained, changed, furthered and argued by non-victims who were never abused themselves and who never witnessed an incident of alleged abuse themselves. Even going back to 2001, Anti-Sai sympathizers rightly questioned the hearsay allegations against Sai Baba (Ref).
- Some of the most vocal voices in the Anti-Sai Movement (i.e., Robert Priddy, Barry Pittard, Sanjay Dadlani, Tony O’Clery, Conny Larsson and R.F.J. Sandt) have obsessively resorted to deceit, gutter tactics, defamations, blatant misrepresentation of facts, hostility and outright prevarication. This type of shocking and very disturbing behavior has effectively negated critic’s self-professed and alleged credibility.
- All of the negative media against Sai Baba was the result of critic’s behind-the-scenes subterfuge, unremitting propaganda and “e-bombing campaigns”. Critics even boasted on Anti-Sai websites how they were responsible for and involved with various negative media exposures against Sai Baba. This holds true for The Secret Swami, The Divine Downfall Interview, The Seduced Program, The Unesco Withdrawal, The U.S. State Dept. Warning, The Guardian Article By Paul Lewis, Michelle Goldberg’s Salon.com Article, India Today, NineMSN Channel 9, etc., etc., etc.
- Anti-Sai Activists have waged extensive and unremitting smear campaigns on the internet through hundreds of websites and on thousands of webpages (Ref), created a bogus Global Coalition and created a fraudulent Sai Petition to further their hateful objectives. Critics have grouped together to control and bias the Sathya Sai Baba Wikipedia article (Ref) and have attacked hundreds of Sai Devotees and Non-Devotees alike.
- The Anti-Sai Movement is an extremist hate group that continually attempts to incite anger, hatred and malice against Sathya Sai Baba. Barry Pittard (one of the main spokespersons for the Anti-Sai movement) attempted to incite Islamic Terrorists to slaughter Jews and foreigners at Sathya Sai Baba’s ashrams in Puttaparthi and Whitefield (Ref). Ex-Devotees (particulary Barry Pittard, Reinier Van Der Sandt, Barbara Dent and Tal Brooke) have openly boasted about their attempts (and successes) to polarize Christians against Sathya Sai Baba (Ref). The anonymous SaiBaba-Invigilator blog speciously claimed that Sathya Sai Baba promotes “Tantric Corpse Eating” (Ref). Sanjay Dadlani (under the pseudonym “kick his head in”) said that someone should murder Sathya Sai Baba (Ref) and even rejoiced when a Sai Baba temple was bombed by a terrorist (Refs: 01 – 02). Kevin Shepherd (a critic who has never seen and was never devoted to Sai Baba) spuriously alleged that Sathya Sai Baba is allied with terrorists. The rationalist Indian Skeptic magazine published a fake picture of Sathya Sai Baba holding hands with Idi Amin and attempted to pass it off as an original picture (Ref). Basava Premanand claimed that the “Sathya Sai Baba Gang” murdered over a hundred people, including Mr. Venkatamuni (since proven a bold-faced lie). These are just a few examples (out of scores) that reveal the true modus operandi of critics and ex-devotees that wholly negates their so-called “credibility” and “integrity”.
- Several critics of Sai Baba (i.e., Robert Priddy, Sanjay Dadlani, Tony O’Clery, UsedByBaba, Barbara Dent and R.F.J. Sandt) have used numerous incognito internet names, attempting to pass themselves off as various individuals, including Pro-Sai activists. This type of fully documented and very disturbing online behavior (Refs: 01 – 02) strongly argues that many of the allegations against Sai Baba may be entirely fabricated by mentally unsound people whose primary goal is to deceive.
- Critics have ridiculously asserted (with no proof whatsoever) that Sathya Sai Baba is a “pedophile” who runs elite pedophile and human trafficking rings by shipping Negros to India from New York’s ghettos for sexual purposes (Ref). Despite these absurd and outlandish allegations, Sathya Sai Baba and the Sai Organization have never (ever) been charged or implicated with any pedophile rings or people trafficking rings (either directly, indirectly or otherwise). Nor have any reputable media agencies or independent journalists been able to confirm even one single instance of alleged pedophilia and/or human trafficking related to Sai Baba or the Sai Organisation.
- The widely dispersed core allegations against Sathya Sai Baba can be directly traced to Conny Larsson, a vocal critic and founding member to the Anti-Sai Movement. Shortly after his defection from Sathya Sai Baba in 1999, Conny Larsson developed from a vocal ex-devotee to an “internationally renowned” self-proclaimed prophet and psychic trance medium for the spirit of Maharshi Vyasa. During Conny Larsson’s metamorphosis into a psychic channeler and spirit medium, Ex-Devotees have purposely suppressed and avoided any and all discussion about Conny Larsson’s psychic claims and obviously fear the repercussions that one of the founding members to the Anti-Sai Movement would be perceived to be a loon, charlatan and possible schizophrenic (as Conny self-disclosed his psychiatric diagnosis made by a psychiatrist of him being “psychoinfantile”, which is also known as Histrionic Personality Disorder). Moreno has argued that Conny Larsson’s self-disclosed history of his life-time involvement with psychiatrists, psychotherapists and deprogrammers might explain why he now claims to hear “spirit voices” in his head and claims to see and communicate with dead people and dead animals (Ref).
- The widely dispersed core allegations against Sathya Sai Baba can be directly traced to Tal Brooke, a fundamentalist and evangelical Christian who believes that all Gurus are in a state of perfect demon possession and that all Eastern Philosophies, New Age Beliefs and Hindu Beliefs are evil paths leading to Satan. What does this say about the integrity and objectivity of Tal Brooke’s claims against Sathya Sai Baba? 99% of the allegations against Sai Baba are linked (in one way or another) to Tal Brooke and his religiously-fueled propaganda, which he solicits to this day with expensive Google advertisements soliciting his Anti-Baba book.
- Former Followers have a nasty habit of sexualizing everything pertaining to Sathya Sai Baba and Sai Proponents. This deviant and perverse sexualization of Sai Baba is a highly prevalent tactic employed by former followers (Ref), even with absurd claims that Sai Baba is engaging in questionable sexual acts in full view of thousands of devotees while being recorded on video. For example, see the edited Ex-Baba movie clip entitled Sai Baba Groin (approximately 950kb, wmv file). Robert Priddy (one of the main spokespersons for the Anti-Sai movement) attempted to portray Sathya Sai Baba as a homosexual and transvestite (Ref). Ex-Devotees have also maliciously accused Joe Moreno of being sexually abused by Sathya Sai Baba despite his many repeated clarifications to the contrary (Ref). Robert Priddy has openly falsified sexual molestation claims against Moreno (Refs: 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05) and Reinier van der Sandt (the webmaster and registrant for the largest Anti-Baba domains on the world-wide-web) has similarly published falsified and fraudulent sexual abuse libels against Moreno on the ExBaba Domain (Ref). Moreno has also been targeted by critics and hundreds of webpages have been created to defame and libel him (Ref). Ex-Devotees have even resorted to screencap fraud against Moreno. This type of blatant dishonesty strongly suggests that critics are not as truthful, sincere or compassionate as they claim to be.
Critics are embarrassed and outraged that I have exposed their massive fraudulence on my website. They are attempting to deflect readers from their gutter behaviors by accusing me and others of “slurs” and “libels” although the only ones who have been “soundly refuted” for their “slurs” and “libels” are themselves (with actual citations, screen-caps and referenced links).
My Response: Anti-Sai Activists have refused to address my numerous complaints regarding their deceit, deception and dishonesty. Therefore, this is further proof that critics of Sathya Sai Baba are unaccountable and are in collusion with “vicious libelers” and are themselves “vicious libelers”. Critics demand certain standards of accountability from the Sai Organization but hypocritically fail to follow their own standards. Using critic’s logic (illogic), even those who have not libeled Sathya Sai Baba, the Sai Org or Pro-Sai Activists are guilty of being in “collusion” with “vicious libelers” simply through association with other critics who have libeled Sathya Sai Baba, the Sai Org and Pro-Sai Activists. Thank you Anti-Sai Activists for setting the standard and thereby implicating yourselves with “definitive proof” that you are in “collusion with vicious libelers” such as Sanjay Dadlani, Tony O’Clery, UsedByBaba, Barbara Dent, et al.
|Serguei Badaev, Russia 1995-2001 Ex-President of Sai Org. Moscow Centre and Deputy National Chairman for Russia.|
(Webmaster Note: Also see: Information About Serguei Badaev)
|Timothy Conway, USA. Follower for 22 years; President of the Sathya Sai Baba Center of San Francisco from 1982-4.|
(Webmaster Note: Also see: Information About Timothy Conway)
|Dennis J. Hanisch, USA. Follower for 27 years. Founder member and Vice-President, Seattle Center. |
(Webmaster Note: Dennis Hanisch is an Anti-Sai Extremist who accused Sai Baba of every conceivable atrocity in human history including all forms of violence, pornography, natural disasters, power outages and even the collapse of Enron!)
|David J. Lyons, USA. Follower from 1981 to 2000. Ex-President of the Center of Greater New Orleans.|
(Webmaster Note: Also see: Correspondence With Dave Lyons. Mr Lyons is a member of IONS and a believer in Edgar Cayce, making him part of the lunatic fringe seen in religious movements, according to Priddy.)
|Barry Pittard, Australia. 1976-1999. Former English Lecturer, Sathya Sai College, Whitefield.|
(Webmaster Note: Also see: A Grace Disgraced - B Pittard - A Lecturer In Sai Baba’s College?, Typical Pittard Slurs, Sai Baba’s Powers)
|Robert Priddy, Norway. 1983-2002. Founder member/Ex-Chairman of Oslo Center & Coordinator for Norway 1986-1996.|
(Webmaster Note: Also see: Priddy’s Drug Years, R Priddy Oslo Norway, Sai Devotee For How Long?)
|Reidun Priddy, Norway. 1983-2000. Founder member and Seva Wing Coordinator 1986-1998|
(Webmaster Note: Reidun is the wife of Robert Priddy. Kai Nicolai Priddy is their son.)
|Al Rahm, Office-bearing member of the SSO for decades. Regional Devotional Coordinator and founder of first Education in Human Values school in the U.S.|
(Webmaster Note: Also see: Alaya Rahm’s Failed Lawsuit, The Rahm Family)
|Barbara Shocket, USA Follower: 1980-1990.|
(Webmaster Note: Barbara Shocket believes that anyone who is accused of sexual impropriety is presumed guilty before being proven otherwise in a court of law.)
|Dhyani Jo Sinclair, Canada Member and Sai Centre Secretary, 1995-2000.|
(Webmaster Note: Dhyani Jo Sinclair is a promoter of “pyramid power” and believes in the “UFO Ashtar Command”, making her part of the lunatic fringe seen in religious movements, according to Priddy.)
My Response: It is significant to note that all the people who signed this “open letter” were never sexually abused themselves and never witnessed an incident of alleged abuse themselves. Alleged victims are adults and presumably capable of expressing their own opinions and advancing their own claims. One cannot truly know if Ex-Devotees are actually or accurately expressing alleged victim’s positions as no alleged victim has given permission to any Ex-Devotee to speak on his behalf. Therefore, critic’s claims and articles about alleged victims are entirely hearsay and second-hand versions and interpretations to what they speculate may have happened according to stories they heard, read and blindly believed.