Ex-Baba.com & The ‘ExBaba’ Sites
Lies, Deceit And Dishonesty On ExBaba.com
Exbaba Menu (click on a link to go to relevant section):
- Deception at ExBaba.com
- Anti-Sai Activists: Closing Ranks and Running Scared
- The Eleven ExBaba Domains
- ExBaba Webmaster & Child Pornography
- ExBaba Webmaster’s Fake Names
- Unraveling the ExBaba web
- Disinformation & Information
- ExBaba Website Officially Promoting Sanjay Dadlani
- 12/28/05: New Disclaimer On The ExBaba Website
On December 8th, 2004, ExBaba.com, SaiGuru.net, SaiPetition.net and Robert Priddy banned Moreno’s site from linking to their domains by utilizing a malicious htaccess script (Ref). These extreme attempts to prevent the general public from validating Moreno’s points of contention, proves that Anti-Sai Activists are afraid of the truth and will do whatever it takes to prevent the general public from forming a cohesive and full picture of the allegations against Sathya Sai Baba. Despite these evasive and deceptive maneuvers, Moreno will continue to document the profound depth and breadth of lies, dishonesty and propaganda typically employed by Ex-Devotees.
The ExBaba domains are the largest Anti-Baba websites on the world-wide-web. The eleven current & former Ex-Baba domains:
- exbaba.com (Active)
- exbaba.nl (Active)
- exbaba.de (Active)
- exbaba.de.am (Inactive)
- exbaba.it (Active)
- rfjvds.dds.nl/exbaba-de (Blocked by hosting company and Inactive As Of May 10th 2010)
- rfjvds.dds.nl/ex-baba (Blocked by hosting company and Inactive As Of May 10th 2010)
- 188.8.131.52/rvdsandt/ex-baba/ (Blocked by hosting company and Inactive As Of May 10th 2010)
- 184.108.40.206/ex-baba/ (Active)
- home.hetnet.nl/~ex-baba (Inactive)
- home.hetnet.nl/~ex_baba (Inactive)
Important information about the domains:
- Reinier Van Der Sandt is the webmaster and registrant for the following domains:
- exbaba.com (in English)
- exbaba.nl (in Dutch)
- exbaba.de (in German)
- exbaba.de.am (in German)
- rfjvds.dds.nl/exbaba-de (in German)
- 220.127.116.11/rvdsandt/ex-baba (in English and Dutch)
- 18.104.22.168/ex-baba (in English and Dutch)
- rfjvds.dds.nl/ex-baba (in English and Dutch)
- home.hetnet.nl/~ex_baba (with an underscore between “ex” and “baba”)
- Massimo Isolica is the webmaster and registrant for the Italian domain:
- Andries Krugers Dagneaux was the webmaster and registrant for the original and primary ExBaba domain from 2001 - 2008 (Reference):
- home.hetnet.nl/~ex-baba (with a hyphen between “ex” and “baba”)
- Reinier Van Der Sandt created the 22.214.171.124/rvdsandt/ex-baba/ and rfjvds.dds.nl/ex-baba domains because Andries Krugers Dagneaux edits articles and contributes information about Sathya Sai Baba on Wikipedia and Citizendium and apparently wants to deceive the general public about his true involvement with the Sai Controversy.
- As of May 10th 2010, Reinier van der Sandt’s exbaba websites that showed his initials have been deleted or blocked by his hosting companies.
- On August 27th 2008, Reinier Van Der Sandt deleted all 925 pages from Andries Krugers Dagneaux’s home.hetnet.nl/~ex-baba domain and transferred them to his rfjvds.dds.nl/ex-baba domain.
Reinier van der Sandt (the Ex-Baba webmaster) openly admitted to looking for child porn websites to see how easy they were to find! Reinier van der Sandt said (underlined emphasis added by Moreno):
WHY would Reinier van der Sandt want to peruse any porn site and enlarge thumbnail pictures of children being sexually abused? Perhaps this has to do with RFJ Sand’s self-admission of having a pornography problem that settingcaptivesfree helped him overcome? As if this isn’t disgusting enough, R.V.D. Sandt said (underlined emphasis added by Moreno):
Reinier vander Sandt tried to justify viewing illegal child porn sites by saying:
Apparently Reinier Van Der Sandt found the “filthy kiddie porno” he sought. But that was not enough! RVD Sandt found “lots of kiddie porno sites”, “wanted to continue and see more” and even tried to enlarge pictures of children being sexually abused! Reinier Van Der Sandt justified his behavior by saying what he did was alright because he was “not a customer”! RVD Sandt is saying it is OKAY to view child pornography as long as you are not a “customer”! The IWF specifically states that child pornography is illegal content!
To Date: Ex-Devotees (including pseudo-moralists Barry Pittard and Robert Priddy) adamantly refuse to say one word about Reinier Van Der Sandt’s admissions to viewing illegal child pornography, using fake names and having a pornography addiction (Ref).
It is an irrefutable fact that Reinier van der Sandt (the Ex-Baba webmaster) is a known fraud and a pathological liar. One small example (out of dozens): RFJ Sandt used numerous fake names on the former sathyasaibaba2 Yahoo Group. RFJ Sandt fully acknowledged using fake names and said:
The following list of fraudulent names were the ones used by RFJ van der Sandt on the former sathyasaibaba2 Yahoo Group (with which Sandt conversed with himself and even praised himself!):
- sloppyjoemoreno (26 posts)
- webmasterexbabacom (5 posts)
- rvdsandt2003 (200 posts)
- rvdsandt2004 (112 posts)
- end_of_baba (12 posts)
- rapistanddemonsathyasaibaba (336 posts)
- neutral_individual (6 posts)
- finddewittinthepizza (2 posts)
- reiniervandersandt (298 posts)
- reiniervdsandt (204 posts)
- truthaboutbaba (42 posts)
This is the type of con-man who openly libeled Joe Moreno as being sexually abused by Sathya Sai Baba and who illegally pirated the entire saisathyasai.com website (duplicating and publishing it on his exbaba domain).
The ExBaba website is divided into 19 primary sections. Many of the links on the ExBaba website are repeated over and over (in an attempt to make the website appear much larger than it actually is). SaiSathyaSai.com deals with 9 primary sections (as seen in the side-menu options) and does not deal with the remaining 10 topics due to relevance. The 10 topics not discussed on this website are:
- German Section
- Dutch Section
- Recovery (A section that deals with Cults)
- Studies (All of these links are repeated in the News Section)
- Articles (All of these links are repeated in the News Section)
On the ExBaba website, they have a small section that stated:
“Opinions sometimes even contradict each other but the facts should be correct.”
Considering that most of the “opinions” on the ExBaba domains are about alleged “facts”, this would mean that the “facts” are contradictory.
The ExBaba website disingenuously stated:
“After reading please give your own opinion in our visitor’s book.”
What the ExBaba website does not divulge is that they delete any Pro-Sai submissions that are civil and honest (yet they accept and keep vile and negative submissions). They also delete any submissions that may link to any site that may refute their own positions. How honest and sincere is that? The ExBaba website also asked that factual inconsistencies be brought to their attention. However, if it threatens the integrity of their website, they resort to character assassination or the informer is ignored (which is the primary reason why this website was created).
The ExBaba Domain (including its webmasters Andries Krugers Dagneaux and Reinier Van Der Sandt) explicitly and publicly promotes, endorses and associates itself with the fully exposed sexual deviant Sanjay Dadlani.
Apparently the ExBaba website sees absolutely nothing wrong with Sanjay Dadlani’s homosexual-fantasizing slurs, perverted Jesus-sex fetish and deviant boot-sex fetish. Sanjay Dadlani secretly stalked innocent women at Middlesex University (calling them “bitches” and “sluts”, saying “they want it”, calling Mothers “MILFs”, photographing females and teenagers up their dresses and under tables and published these photos on his streetbitches blog).
Sanjay Dadlani even posted on the QuickTopic Forum (using multiple fake names, including female names) and made disgusting posts under the name “Marquis de Sade” about a large penis for anal sex, a feces-covered anus, bestiality, people vomiting into each other’s mouths and a Priest ejaculating on the face of a little girl as related by her brother. Sanjay even posted under the name “kick his head in” and said that someone should murder Sathya Sai Baba (of course, this is the same guy who rejoiced when a Sai Baba temple was bombed). This is the type of sleazy and slimy character that the ExBaba website associates itself with and whose blog (saibabaexposed) they shamelessly promote and defend.
After a lapse of 4½ years and a legal threat, the ExBaba website put the following disclaimer on their website:
“The owners and webmaster of ExBaba do not necessarily regard the content of all pages on this site to be entirely valid and true or endorse the opinions expressed therein. Further, mistakes and misinformation can sometimes occur. All such errors that can reasonably be demonstrated or documented will be altered or deleted by the owners of this website.”
Needless to say, this website has reasonably demonstrated numerous errors and disinformation on the ExBaba website. It appears that these errors will be left in place until they are challenged legally. About the ExBaba legal threat, Andries Krugers Dagneaux said:
“It happened to be changed by webmaster Reinier only recently because I requested that in the wake of a legal threat against exbaba which is unrelated to Wikipedia.” (Ref)
Search This Website Using Google: