Embarrassing Decline of Anti-Sai Propaganda And Anti-Sai Rhetoric Despite Obsessive Nitpicking
Rhetoric And Propaganda Against Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
A Number Graph To Critic's Articles:
Anti-Sai Propaganda Takes A Nose-dive:
As one can easily see, the number of Anti-Sai propaganda articles (put out by critics, skeptics and ex-devotees) has been steadily declining year by year since 2002. This objective information proves that Anti-Sai Activists are waging a losing and lonely battle against Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba and the Sai Organization.
Facts About The Numbers Of Critical Articles Against Sathya Sai Baba:
The graph numbers include:
- Multiple and repetitive articles with different links but having the same content.
- Articles taken from other online media sources (casually referring to Sathya Sai Baba).
- Anonymous postings made on internet forums or discussion groups.
- Email correspondence pages.
- "Page harvesting" articles. "Page harvesting" is when one article, which is located on one page, is divided into multiple anchor-links (an "anchor-link" being ascribed to a new paragraph or section on the page), making it appear as if there are 5-20 articles, when in fact there is only one.
- Prior to 2006, blogged articles were included in the number tallies. Post 2006, blogged articles are no longer being counted because ex-devotees are now creating many blogs through which they repackage and regurgitate their same outdated, repetitive and obsessive stalk material against Sai Baba.
Almost all of these articles (going back to 2000) deal with superficial attacks against Sathya Sai Baba and do not further any of the unsubstantiated allegations of sexual impropriety, fraud, murder, racketeering or any other sort of alleged criminal activity. To Date: Sathya Sai Baba and the Sai Organization have never (ever) been charged with any crime, sexual or otherwise. Consequently, these articles are simply Anti-Sai Propaganda.
These article numbers were taken from the ExBaba "News Section", which contains all of the links (in English) relating to Sathya Sai Baba. The "News Section" also provides links to articles published on other Anti-Sai websites and sources. Therefore, these numbers represent the totality of English articles published against Sathya Sai Baba by former followers, critics, skeptics and those holding an unfavorable view about the Indian Guru.
Year 2006 In Review:
2006 was an eventful year that dealt major blows to the Anti-Sai Movement, which has all but incapacitated Anti-Sai Activists and effectively brought their Anti-Sai Movement to a screeching halt. Anti-Sai Activists are now resorting to redundancy and frothing-at-the-mouth rhetoric to advance their whiny, snippy and bitter arguments against Sathya Sai Baba.
- Major 2006 Developments:
- Alaya Rahm Self-Dismissed His Own Lawsuit Against The Sathya Sai Society
- Scathing Response To Critics About Alaya Rahm's Failed Lawsuit
- Update To The Secret Swami BBC Production
- 22 Sai Students Respond To The Allegations
- Anti-Sai Deception: Paul Lewis And The Guardian Article Against Sai Baba
- The Truth About Vir Sanghvi
- Salon.com and Michelle Goldberg's Hidden Anti-Sai Bias
- CONFIRMED: Unesco Expressed Regret And Removed Media Article
- CONFIRMED: The Christian Movements Against Sathya Sai Baba
Year 2007 In Review:
- Major 2007 Developments:
- U.S. State Department Removes All Indirect References To Sathya Sai Baba
- Alleged Victims Can No Longer File A Court Case Against Sathya Sai Baba In India
- Refuting The Untruths That Court Cases Have Been Filed Against Sai Baba In India
Year 2008 In Review:
The year 2008 was the very first year (in about 10-15 years) in which no independent media or independent journalist published a single critical article specific to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. I attribute this extraordinary event to the public exposure of Critic’s and Ex-Devotee’s malicious, gutter, smear, hate & defamation campaigns against Sathya Sai Baba, Sai Devotees and Sai Proponents.
- Major 2008 Article:
- The Sathya Sai Baba “Sex Scandal” Myth
Year 2009 In Review:
This year, only one Anti-Baba news broadcast was aired on NineMSN - A Current Affair in Australia. The online video was fully withdrawn from Channel Nine MSN’s official website after a scathing response was publicly released by Gerald Joe Moreno. Read the full article: NineMSN A Current Affair (ACA) Cult Accusations Against SWARA.
Anti-Sai Activists are waging a lonely and losing battle against Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. Because Anti-Sai Activists have made no leeway against Sai Baba since 1997, they have become more and more desperate, obsessive and bold in their defamations against him. Nevertheless, the objective facts speak for themselves:
- Sathya Sai Baba has never been proven to be a “charlatan”.
- Sathya Sai Baba has never (ever) been convicted of any crime.
- Sathya Sai Baba has never (ever) been charged with any crime.
- Sathya Sai Baba has never had even one single complaint lodged against him by any alleged victim, first-hand, in India. As a matter of fact, not even one alleged victim has even tried to file a basic police complaint or court case against Sathya Sai Baba in India (the only place where courts would have jurisdiction over Baba as an individual defendant).
These are the cold, hard facts and no rationalist, critic, skeptic or ex-devotee can provide a scintilla of verifiable evidence to the contrary (Ref).